Apples happen to be one of the most popular fruits that we can find on tables in many homes. Many people love apples because of their sweet and yummy taste as well as their attractive nature.
An apple is a round fruit with either red or green skin and has a white and firm flesh. The benefits of fruits to the health are not minor. So also the benefits we can get from eating apples, especially the red ones.
Apples are nutritional either green or red. But red apples, in particular, has certain benefits they contribute to the health. A red apple is rich in fiber, minerals, and vitamins and these attributes make it beneficial to the health.
Also, to get the benefits of a red apple and even the green apple, they must be eaten with their skin, do not peel apples before eating them.
Health benefits of eating red apples are;
1. Red apples work great for skin health, they keep the skin glowing, fresh, and healthy. Apples are a rich source of vitamins like vitamin C, E, and A. Vitamin A is also important for healthy skin and it has properties that guard against skin cancer.
2. A red apple contains up to 16g of natural sugar or natural glucose, this has an effect on the brain. It aids brain functionality. Also, it decreases the risk of diabetes.
3. Red apples contain antioxidants, and these are compounds that combat diseases. These antioxidants help to repair oxidation damage that happens during cell activity and they also fight diseases.
4. Also, the presence of Vitamins A, C, and E in red apples help build a healthier and stronger immune system.
5. A red apple also contains a fiber that we refer to as pectin, this fiber contributes richly to the health.
6. It can also help for the whitening of the teeth.
7. Red apples also help the digestive system, it cleanses the liver, it prevents Alezemeir disease as well as Asthma.
8. They also help to curb cancers due to the fiber content in them.
We should include apples in our diets because of the health benefits they have. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.